I had a dream last night, I rarely dream and so I tend to pay attention when I have a vivid one. The dream came on the eve of Martin Luther King Jr. day which had significance considering the dream’s content.
This dream was extensive, so I am just going to cover the first part. I may share the rest at a later date.
(GRAPHIC) The dream
I was in a room and knew that a man there was eating babies, specifically black babies. The babies had been ground up and he was eating them with a spoon. He was a white man well over a foot taller than me and was obese. In the dream I remember thinking that he had to weigh 485 pounds. He was eating the flesh of children and did not pay me any attention to me until I confronted him.
We wrestled in the dream for what seemed like an eternity, and finally I was able to bind him after considerable effort. I was completely exhausted and could barely move when the struggle was over.
The dream switched to me and a minister named Billy Godwin sitting together. Billy was leaning in close to my face encouraging me to step into my destiny.
I was suddenly back facing the strongman but this time I was accompanied by two African American men. The strongman was in the same location eating babies.
In the dream, I knew this was the exact same scenario and it was as if the previous encounter with the strongman never happened. I turned and began to speak to the two men, I do not know what I said but I got the impression it was a “revelation”.
When they realized what was happening they began to look at the strongman and appeared to set their face like flint against him. It was obvious that they were prepared to do whatever it took to take this strongman down.
We all three assaulted the strongman and this time he was bound without difficulty.
My battle with the strongman
I believe the strongman’s assignment was to destroy destinies. He primarily used abortion and some human trafficking. Human trafficking came later in the dream, but I didn’t get to it today.
At first, I confronted him alone. I think this represents the subset of our culture and church that has taken on this issue such as “The Call” movement led by Lou Engle. It is a difficult battle, but it will eventually be won.
Billy’s call to destiny
Billy Godwin’s primary ministry was to launch people into their destiny. He provided destiny workshops and was the best motivator I have ever heard. My father actually attended his school of ministry in the 80′s.
I think the encounter with Billy represented two things:
- The issue at the heart of abortion is destiny
- A call to destiny was the solution
Our black heroes come to the rescue
In this section of the dream three things happen:
- I shared revelation with the two black men which revealed a part of their destiny to them
- They recognized their destiny and became more focused than me
- We joined forces against a common enemy and easily defeated him
I can’t wait to tell you some of the things the Lord showed me about these black men and their destiny! But first lets look at a little history…
A history of violence
Planned Parenthood, a federally sponsored abortion provider, was initially created as a special eugenics project to weed out the genetically inferior “negro” as was clearly stated clearly by Margaret Sanger when she founded the organization.
Unable to use force, the organization consisting of true racists resorted to deception and government corruption to accomplish their vision. Today, at least 73% of Planned Parenthood organizations are in African American communities targeting blacks.
A destiny lost
The enemy is using abortion as a sinister way to destroy destinies before they ever have a chance to happen. Children with extraordinary giftings and callings never see the light of day and never get to bring their destiny into the world. A destiny we desperately need.
How many cures and inventions will humanity miss because the ones created to bring them forth were murdered as children? The cost to us as a nation could never be counted. Thank God for His redemptive power.
It is not a coincidence that the black community is targeted so hard by the enemy with abortion. Follow my logic here:
- When Moses was born Pharoah killed all the children to eradicate this deliverer
- Moses led his people out of slavery with some of the most spectacular miracles in the Bible
And then Jesus was born…
- King Herod ordered the killing of children in an attempt to extinguish Jesus’ life
- Jesus is the savior of the world
It seems to be a pattern Satan has. When amazing men (or women) are born carrying amazing callings he tries to extinguish them early. The problem for him is it didn’t work.
The black heroes
It was significant in my dream that the two black heroes were men because black men are a big key to ending abortion in this country and bringing revival to our nation.
Here is why:
- Black men come from a lineage of men and women who faced down evil and achieved freedom
- Many of the anointings and callings that their parents, grandparents and great grandparents carried have been passed to them in a greater measure
- There is a strong sense of community and unity between many black men that has been cultivated over generations that increases their strength exponentially
- God has imparted an anointing for breaking down injustices to the black community
We get the benefit of the spiritual breakthroughs our fathers, grandfathers, and great grandfathers made when we are born. The anointing that rested on MLK and his peers now rests with this generation. Some have picked up that anointing, but it is available to many more.
When a racial unification takes place in the church, the strongman intent on stealing lives and destinies through abortion and human trafficking will be broken over our nation.
Here is the plan the Lord gave me for this dream (besides share it with you):
- Prophetically declare complete racial unification here in Atlanta and throughout the nation
- Pray for Samuels to be raised up and sent specifically to anoint spiritual fathers, apostles, prophets, and kings among black men and call forth their destiny through the giving of prophetic revelation
- Ask the Lord to honor me with opportunities to call forth destiny through prophetic revelation in those around me, especially black men